Thursday, January 23, 2014

Goodbye Gluten!

Tonight after completing day 4 of the 30 Day "Catching Fire" challenge. I know, those cornballs stole from the Hunger Game Series, but trust me, you will be burning up with this quick (no rest) 12 min workout.

So sure, I am a few days behind. I fell into old habbits where I stop working out for a few days when after a workout leaves me sore and hurting. But in all fairness, my life is not on the line. I just get the benefit of fitting back into most of my pants. ;) It would be nice if the number on the scale would quit climbing as well (Oh the joys of getting older). Sure, I am still younger than many but my metabolism has decided to peace out.

Speaking of pants not fitting, the scale climbing and my body changing....my hubby and I are about to embark on a new "journey". (I am watching the show, The Bachelor, so that word is stuck in my head at the moment). We have decided that my hot air balloon of a stomach does not like when I eat Gluten and we are going to take a Gluten free challenge. Tomorrow we are having our own send off party for Gluten.


This party will involve a glass of Sequin wine, our favorite Little Cesar's deep dish pepperoni pizza (which is heaven, and I just might cry at that the fact that tomorrow night could be the last time I ever eat it!!! Please make a gluten free crust, I beg you!!!) and of course watching our favorite shows on Hulu.

I have already placed my first online order for some Gluten Free oatmeal! Our local Kroger sells this brand, but found a good deal Vitacost.com! They gave me a refer a friend coupon for $10 off an order of $30 or more if anyone is interested.



Are any of you Gluten free? If you are, what stores either online or local do you buy from for your Gluten free products? Since the hubs and I are new to this lifestyle we would love to know some of your favorite places to shop! I have found some yummy looking recipes on Pinterest, so I already have that destination for ideas covered. Any other suggestions would be welcomed!

It's almost Friday! Enjoy your last day of the week!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave kind comments below! I prefer comments about the blog posts to be left on the blog instead of commenting on Facebook. Thank you!